1.23.2005

pissing off folks

I pissed off a friend last night. I was just being honest, but she got pissed off and hung up on me. I feel bad, but she hung up on me dammit!! I think she was intoxicated and she's always sensitive so I realized as soon as I said it that I had pushed a nerve that goes to the core of her being... but I was just being honest.

If someone asks you a question and you think your honesty might offend them, do you still be honest? I'm thinking... you shouldn't have asked the question if you didn't want to hear or might disagree with what I might say... I guess I should learn to hold me tongue...

ok. next time...

~C

CD of the moment: Actually, a web radio station out of Canada www.netmusique.com with three channels to choose from 1. JazzMusique (mostly downtempo), 2. Housemusique (mostly uptempo), and 3. ElectricMusic (electronica ... kinda German if you ask me..)

No comments: