7.10.2002

Fun with hyperlinks

In the meantime, today will be Fun With Hyperlinks day.

I thought I’d pass along some shit I’ve been reading, what I’ve been feeling lately…

When you’re done reading, you should Send your momma flowers for no reason. She’ll appreciate it.

I’m struggling to get over a cold and have been feeling a little off lately, but my horoscope declares I am the shit.

If I ever can get out of credit card debt and rationalize leaving the country for an extended period of time again, I'm definitely going here!

I’ve considered this as a way to have someone else pay for my travels, but I can’t convince anyone to pay my credit cards for the year I’d be gone.

If I ever open up my own architectural firm, I want my web site to be as cool as this.

Isn’t Stevie Wonder the SHIT! I don’t think I play my Stevie as much as I should. He was just way ahead of his time.

... speaking of artists who were ahead of their time...

I want to have a dinner party, but I don’t have the kitchen, the money, or a cool enough apartment to do so. I also don’t think I know six or seven people in Chicago that I feel comfortable enough to throw in a room together and expect them to be able to hold an intelligent conversation over the course of an entire meeting. Well, at least I already know how to fold the napkins.

Bush is still full of shit. AIDS is out of control. The Mideast conflict is worse than we can imagine. Yet we go about our daily lives like nothing is wrong. I’m guilty of it my damn self. For example, I had no business getting this the other day. But I did, for not gotdamn reason….. Am I hypocritical for caring so much about these t! hings, yet doing so little about them? I wonder sometimes.

Did you know they found a seven MILLION year old skull in Africa? My question is, how the HELL do they know this skull is seven million years old? Who determines that shit? And is there anything else laying around that’s seven million years old? Sounds a little slim shady to me.

I want to write about Meshell Ndegeocello and her overt use of sexually explicit lesbian lyrics in her music because I think it could be a good discussion, but I keep bullshitting about buying her new album. I haven’t heard anyone say great things about it, so I’m still waiting.

Anyhow, don’t forget to do the good deed for your mom/significant other. Hey, don’t forget that men like to receive flowers too. It makes all the women at the office want us that much more…. But you didn’t hear that from me. I’m sure I’d much prefer to receive a good meal , but I’m sure this will do.

No comments: