5.13.2002

I don't care about Tupac

Why is that every other race of people know more about Tupac than I do? I don't really care, but it's kind of disturbing. And why is it that since we can relate to each other on a professional level, it is automatically assumed that I also must be into Radiohead, 311, and just rock music in general.
I bought my mother flowers for mother's day, which she received and said they were beautiful, then I forgot to actually call her and wish her a happy mother's day. Is it really the thought that counts?
I'm glad that the Israeli occupation of Palestine is getting more attention, but extremely bothered that no one seems to give a fuck.
Why does another 14 yr. old come forward each week and say that they hit R.Kelley off with a little coochie? Did you see the BET interview? I love the part where he said, "I haven't seen the tape.", then about 5 minutes later said, "That tape is just disgusting!" ..... um, I thought you didn't see it big R.?????
... just a couple things on my mind..
Oh, and one more bit of feedback on monogamy that I HAD to share with everyone. I'm working on some sort of conclusion, but it's just not happening. I might have to come back to it later on in the week.
-c
CD of the day is Kruder & Dorfmeister - "DJ Kicks"
----
Curt,

It is all about choices. That is the bottom line. Some feel monogamy isn't natural some feel it is the only way to go. But we are all adults. Able to address a situation and make an intelligent decision. If you have a girlfriend and you cheat on her, it was not the forces of nature that made you do it. It was your greedy ass. You made a choice. Don't try to cover it up with scientific or philosophical rhetoric. The beauty of being the most advanced animals on the planet is our ability to think and reason at a high level. So to trying to compare human sexuality to animal sexuality is a little far fetched.

Yes, we all know rabbits and dogs fuck everything. But try to tell your girl the next time you come home at 4 o'clock in the morning with nut stains on your draws that your sorry but rabbits do it too. Th! at shit ain't going to work. It is about choices. It's funny to me because we try to make this such a complicated thing. As you said earlier communication is the key to commitment, monogamy, and a whole lotta other shit.

Meet a girl. Still want to fuck other girls. Tell new girl the deal. She's down, COOL. But if she is not down, now here comes the problems. Do you move on and find someone who is feeling you. No, not us men. We still date the new chick even know she said she wasn't down. Why? cause she got a phat ass, big titties, a BMW, etc. So now we got issues. Cause we still trying to fuck other women and we are doing it on the low.

So what happens, we get caught. She's mad, she cries. We feel like shit and we should cause we lied. All because we didn't communicate. Oh yes we tried. Started off with good intentions. But we ended up saying some sh! it like, I'm sorry but you know rabbits do it all the time.

Choices.

When you clutter it up with bullshit you end up with bullshit. Don't get me wrong it is a lot easier for me to say this shit now that I'm married, but at the same time I have more at stake. I can't fall into monogamy isn't natural trap. I have to believe in it, and I do.

No comments: