6.14.2006

It must be summer


I guess it's summer here it is getting warmer and warmer, the nights nicer and nicer and the womens are getting crazier and crazier.

Take for example the following conversation I had with a friend of mine the other day who called and said:

"Yo dawg, these hoes are crazy!! What's going on in the world?

me: Why? what happened?

"check this shit out. I was banging this 40 year old chick that has the body of a 16 year old the other day and..."

me: Wait, what did you just say?

"okay, I met this sexy chic who I knew was tiny, but when she took her clothes off it tripped me out for a second cause she was MUCH MORE TINY than I thought she was going to be... I don't even know if ole girl weighed a benjamin." ($100)

me: So you're a pedophile now?

"NAW MAN!! I told you she was 40!! I don't know how old she is EXACTLY but she was married for a while, been divoriced for a while and has her Ph.D. so I'm guessing 40, but that's not the point of the story!"

me: okay, what's the point?

"So, I was hitting it and when I finally .. you know... well, the condom came off and I didn't even know it."

me: damn, so you got a 40 going on 16 year old chick pregnant?

"NAW MAN!!! THAT'S THE CRAZY PART OF THE STORY!!"

me: I don't get it

"She called up her gynie and picked up Plan B!! You know, that morning after pill they were talking about on 60 minutes this week?"

me: ahh, gotcha... well that was nice of her.

"So check THIS shit out, she just called me and said since we have a 72 hour window I should come over so we can take advantage..................."

me: what?

"yeah man, basically she's like come on over and lets do it raw dawg. These hoes are crazy in the '06 man....

me: It's not often you get solicited to come over and have unprotected sex with a 99% chance you won't get her pregnant... so what are you going to do?

"I'm on my way over there right now!"

me: I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing... good luck..

So it was refreshing to find out that it's not just me that has crazy things going on around them. My realtor who is a scientologist has these extremely positive vibes, but then she tripped out and cussed out my mortgage broker the other day. It was good to see she's got that in her. But witnessing her extreme mood swings now makes me not want to smash her thick ass anymore.. that's probably a good thing though, I have a pretty good record about not mixing work and pleasure.... okay, maybe I don't, but I like to trick myself into thinking ti do..

Is anyone else having some different than normal mental issues right now??? I don't know if it's this whole house buying thing or what? Maybe it's the large amount of time alone I've had.. I would think I'd have more time to relax, but it feels as if my mind has been working overtime lately..

I'm in this little period where I have taken so many 'mental' screenshots, promising myself I wouldn't delete them and finally, when possible, materialize them. Is this possible? ...to return to places and take the same pic you would have loved to take some months ago?

If I start writing a blog on paper (due to not being around a computer or being in a park, etc...), I know for sure it will never end up here. It is impossible to copy it on the screen. doesn't 'taste' the same. I believe more and more that life is an accident, or the result of circumstances. good ones or bad ones.

Who was it that said "since the moment you are born you are nothing but a sum of influences."?

Can you choose your influences? I have all of these deadlines with the house, the job, the personal development and they are all 'meeting', coming together. I guess it is the same everywhere with everyone, but I seem to all of sudden be very aware of what's going on around me. It is actually quite nice.

I have to go, my bed needs me.

~C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the panel looks great!
-s.