6.28.2006

I think I fell in love...

MMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!! I saw Lizz Wright in concert a week or so ago and I have been thinking about her ever since..

Her voice just reached out and not only touched my soul, but grabbed its neck and shook the fu*k out of it!! I mean, her voice is just so soothing and sexy and .......... at one point in the show, I just had my eyes closed with a big ass grin on my face and I looked up and the waiter had been standing there trying to hand my my Jack & Coke and I was just frozen, in rapture with this woman's voice!!

I've been playing the first CD non-stop every since and I see no signs of me turning it off in my house... WWWOOOOOOOO!!! I'm telling y'all man, I don't know if she's married or what, but after being in her presence, she DEFINITELY is worth of TITBS.

TITBS is a very high honor not handed out lightly, usually one has to make a deep impression on a man over a period of MONTHS to receive TITBS. But Lizz did it to me in like 15 minutes man, that definitely sets a new record for me. I think I've only elevated like 5 chicks in my whole life to TITBS and that decision is always done with great care and caution. It HAS to be, because you KNOW she's going to go and tell her girls about that shit, so you have to make sure you REALLY like her before you take it to that level.

So go out pick up the new CD from the new love of my life.

~C

(ps- TITBS = Tongue In The Booty Status)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just now catching up on reading the Chronicles (haven't read them in a couple of months), but nigga if you eva write TITBS...that is classic!! And I agree with you, not everybody deserves a visit from the booty-lick fairy ;0)