6.28.2006

Flowers for no reason


Lillies 2, originally uploaded by cinnamon.stick.


I sent my momma flowers for no reason last week. I sent them to her office too so she can be the envy of all the other women she works with.

As much as I come off as an asshole from time to time, I'm really a sweet guy with a soft spot for my momma. So I sent her so many Asiatic Lillies that it took two vases to hold them all. She loves me again....

.... okay, actually, I didn't send her anything on mother's day. So when father's day came around, I had to take care of my mother too... I got my dad movie tickets, when you're a dad, I guess you get no love.... My gift basically says to him, "here, take these movie tickets and use them to take out my mother." I didn't really MEAN to take away the glamour of father's day and give my mother more shine then him, but it just sorta worked out that way.

sorry dad.

~C

No comments: