6.30.2005

confessions pt. 1

keep them coming: cinnamon.stick@gmail.com

here is the first round of YOUR confessions.................

-----------------
I confess that as much as I have been believing in myself, I realize that I have also been believing in fear, rejection, the word "No" and life experiences in which I felt the power of these things. I realize that my fear has kept me in a job that I don't like because I believe in rejection and people telling me "No" when I attempt to go for the career that I really want. I confess that as long as I believe in fear, I am not really believing in myself.

My good friend just went to rehab. He couldn't take the people in there so he left after a few days...said 'he didn't belong there with those types'. Bullshit motherfucker. I don't believe him anymore, so I guess he's not a real good friend anyway, plus he's been half ass the past year anyway cause of his problem. But I still want to see him get off the shit and be the person he used to be. Regardless I'll always do what I can to help him, that's just the type of friend I am...

i've bullshitted away about 60% of my days at work for the past few weeks....

i have enjoyed the single life but now i think i want a man....actually, i just want consistent, make me forget my own name sex and somebody to go grab sushi with...cause i really think i'm afraid to fall in love again...

i want to be a fly on the wall at the apartment of someone i know...just to see if they're really like that all the time...

i like my job but sometimes i think i'm only in it for the free trips...

You know when your eating that pussy out and you got your your tongue, mouth, lips, fingers and everything on it(usually one finger tickling her asshole, thumb fingering her or flicking on her while you try to tease it in the opposite direction with your tongue) and you got her balls on the wall.... I confess that I love it when her pussy juice just starts to leak out in a wave and I lap it all up right before I bring it home.

I confess I absolutely love Mariah Carey's new album and think it is the greatest album she's ever made.

I dont even know u but i think in my younger days i woulda had a crush on you, though i'll never tell u I think u are soooooo sexy

My friends have a lot of drama in their lives and sometimes I wannna be like "That's what your ass gets," but I don't. Even though they would prolly say it to me.

I confess I've been tacking an extra 20 minutes onto my lunch breaks since it got warm outside.

I had a dream about a white man. It was so explicit to me, was him nuzzling his beard against my neck and getting really close as if we were going to make out. I don't know who this mystery white man was, but he was like 6'5" cuz I was sitting on something high when we were nuzzling.

I was working at a fast food restaurant in high school and one night when we were about to close we got one last customer in drive-thru. the lazy boy i was working with did not wanna cook a piece of meat for the lady's burger so he dug one up out of the garbage and slapped it on a bun.

No comments: