7.10.2005

confessions pt. 2...

okay, been gone for a minute, because I've been digesting THIS ARTICLE and I want to make a good solid post about it but am having trouble getting my thoughts together... in the mean time, here are the last few chronicle confessions I received..

Enjoy!

~C

CD of the moment: Ladybug Mecca - "Trip The Light Fantastic"

-------------------------


I had sex with this guy 3 times on his wedding day. And it was almost the
best sex I've ever had. Should I do him again no do I want too YES.

(editor's note: I couldn't help but ask this woman how she accomplished this to which she was nice enough to respond with the following:)

Well see it's simple. We started like 3 or 4 in the morning and I think the
last session was at about 8:00 in the morning on his wedding day. And also I
have to say I attended the wedding.

I've had a sexually relationship with this guy from my job for the past 2
years now and he is married. And this would be the best sex I've ever had in
my life. Like mind blowin back breaking, will never forget sex.

I want to have sex with my baby daddy because he looked so good the last
time I saw him but he's married now.

female ejaculation.... was looking to find out if it's something you can teach women to do? If you find something that can allows me to teach my girl how to do this..... I confess I'll lick a squirrels balls.

I don't like the things I have done in the past and would like to find a man
of my own but situations and life has led me down the wrong path.

I want to be successful in my job but haven't taken the steps I need to
accomplish that.

I am very intrigued by you Curt and wonder what sex with you would be like.

I confess I had a friend who recently had a baby and she sends me photos of her chubby ass kid every other day, filling up my inbox with e-mails every damn day!! I mean, shit the baby is only 4 months old!!! How different can the baby look from one day to the next!!!??? I get it, he's a baseball player, and a doctor, and a bear, and likes spongebob... okay!!

I love reading your thoughts about life, love and friends I think you should
write a book.

so look...Trapped in the Closet was pure genius. the songs...enh...but when coupled with the rousing drama and action of the video, i found myself on the edge of my seat. especially when he bust his gun, and everyone fell.... due to the Trapped in the Closet marathon, i'm saying everything to the beat of the song. i don't think my co-workers are pleased.

she might have found the key..I don't know how she does it but pacing me is only making me want her more. We've been talking for a month. With anyother girl I'd be beatin it by now. and getting ready to break it off cuz I'm bored. but this one keeps me on my toes. I feel almost child like in conversation with her. Every phone call is like being hooked up to a lie detector. I'm completely exposed. I've never been the type of dude that deceives women or runs a lot of game. I don't think any of the ex's would say I was the bad guy. but I have bull shited them all at one time or a nother. but with her I wouldn't dare. and the funny part about this is that, I don't think she even knows that she's doing it.

No comments: