6.23.2005

Strangers on the street

On my way back to the office from lunch, a middle aged black woman who looked a little ‘rough around the edges’ stopped me after noticing the bottled water in my hand so I stop and she says,

“You know I drink like 8-9 of those a day? From like 6am until 3pm I drink nothing but water all day because I don’t drink water at home. You see, I work in the food service industry. So when I’m behind the counter serving food all day, it gets HOT back there!! So I don’t do nothing but drink 10-11 of those all day. People think its easy work behind the counter all day serving food. The spoons get hot, you burn your fingers when changing out those metal pans and shit, so I have to drink like 13 of those every day! Then I go home and I don’t piss until like 11:00 at night.”

Then she walked away.

Am I the only one that crazy shit like this happens to??? How many people do you know get stopped on the street and have a complete strangers piss patterns explained to them?


~C

CD of the moment: Lady Alma - "A Taste of Lady Alma"

No comments: