11.14.2006

the urge to purge


Do you ever get the feeling that you just need to start fresh from time to time but you're already so deeply involved into things that it is hard to understand or even fathom how to start over or at least move forward with a fresh perspective on things? I know I've had the feeling lately that I just need to get rid of some things so that i can focus on some other things, but I keep everything so its hard to understand or realize what it is that I should purge...

It is so easy to get comfortable and maintain the status quo with things in our lives sometimes that making the difficult decisions becomes something we just put off and never get around too... i can feel it, decision time is coming for a lot of things, and for a lot of people I know. I only hope we're all prepared to make the tough choices when the time comes.

~C

No comments: