11.29.2006

a new wet spot...

See, I know what you're thinking... and you're nasty. Just because I always have sex on my mind doesn't mean that I'm going to write about it.. actually, I've been pretty good about not writing about sex for quite a while now. I suppose I've developed a new sense of respect for the people I've had sex with... well, most of them... but it probably has more to do with the type of relationships I've been having over the past couple of years which have been much more serious and/or require a bit of trust.

If I ran over here to my blog and wrote about parking lot sex in the front seat of her car every time it happened that wouldn't be very cool now would it? It might increase my readership, but what would it say about me and the respect (or lack thereof) of the relationship I may be in at the time.

There are usually subtle hints here and there, but I've become a lot less direct about it because quite honestly at some point, you feel that pu$$y is pu$$y and sure some women know how to work it better than others, but ultimately, I'm just happy I'm getting some on a regular basis ya know??!! I've actually found myself in a situation where I'm not laying the pipe often enough if you can believe that!? They say that as women get older their sexual drive increases and I can attest that there is some truth to that.

Oh, so back to my wet spot. Yeah, so I'm finally building out the pimpish master bedroom closet in my new house and as I'm framing the wall, I get to the ceiling and wouldn't you know it... fu*king ceiling is moist... which means I have a roof leak that has already penetrated the roof and soaked through the drywall to the point that I can feel it on the underside of the ceiling. So add "new roof" to the list of things that I didn't plan on doing this winter.... FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!

So I had to make a decision on whether or not to stop, tear down the ceiling and wait until I get my new roof on until I finish the MBR closet............... so I just ignored it... yeah, I just acted like I didn't even notice it and kept on going and figure one day I'll deal with it... I mean, I'll know it's always there and there is a problem that needs to get fixed... but what the hell was I going to do about it??? I've reached the point where I just want to get things done in the house, so I decided to just keep on moving and deal with the problem another day.

I wonder if this is a metaphor for how I live my life??? The act of passing by and ignoring the things I don't want to deal with until I absolutely HAVE to... hmmmm.... funny how a little wet spot can make you completely re-evaluate your life ya know?......

~c

.... and you thought this post was going to be about sex........ ;)

No comments: