4.05.2006

my "homeless" guy


So, you live and work in the city, and rather than hitting off all the homeless people with spare change all the time, I find it's easier to just find one that you get food & cigarettes for from time to time. Plus it makes me not feel so guilty for ignoring the rest of them.
So I go by my man today who has on these huge darth vaderesque glasses on. So I say: "new glasses?" and he says,


"Nah, I had eye surgery to take care of my cataracts and my optometrist is making me wear these stupid looking glasses for a month. She's cute so if you need an optemetrist, holla at me."

... I'm beginning to wonder how "homeless" my man really is. How many homeless people do you know that have an optometrist? I'm thinking maybe he's really just an old retired man who like to dress scraggly and hang out outside and talk to folks all day...

~C

No comments: