4.25.2006

Ringtones


I hate Nextel and this "chirp chirp" shit with a passion man.

They seriously need to make these fools take a mandatory cell phone etiquette course before you can purchase a cell phone. People's cell phones go off EVERYWHERE mayne???

And how come all the brothas from the hood and big booty gangsta chics all have Reggaeton ringtones on volume 20!!!

... got gasolina ringtones

...and whenever they press a button, it sounds like chacletas and shit...

THEN have the nerve to look at me crazy because I'm shooting you the "ignorant eye". IT'S CUZ YOU IGNORANT MAYNE!!!! GASOLINA RINGTONES ON VOLUME 20 WHILE RIDING THE TRAIN IS SOME IGNORANT SHIT!!

and you KNOW it don't take nobody 4 rings to answer their cell phone... Ain't nobody's cell phone THAT far away from them that I should hear the verse, chorus, and bridge of the damn song...

... then we wonder whY folks stereotype us. It's because we are loud.. we are loud all the time for no damn reason. OR maybe it's not that we're loud, but everyone else is quiet, and we just don't give a fuck.... which is a whole other problem I suppose...

and.. we're slow... I'm always caught behind my people walking on the sidewalk, on the trains, getting out the doors, up escalators, in line at Chipotle... we are always slow... ain't never in a hurry to get back to work... that's for damn sure....

It's so bad, I don't get in line behind black people anymore. Nowhere.

If I see black people in line, or a black cashier, I go to a different line. because my people are slow... I love them to death, but we have two speeds... SLOW and SLOWER... and I don't know what to do with that...

NO MORE REGGAETON RINGTONES!!

~c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(LOL) PREACH!!!