3.31.2006

It's SPRING TIME!!!


AAAHHHH, the skin quotient has jumped exponentially in the last two days and I love it..

Jesus freaking Christo... I am about to explode!!! The thing I hate the most about being single (besides the in-house punani) is sleeping alone. Some days, I really feel like I could go about my business, have the mrs.. go about her business and we don't really interact with one another until the very end of the day, in the bedroom. But it's that end of the evening cuddle right when I'm finally tired and I'm unwinding that I miss.. that rub of the shoulder for someone to essentially show you their appreciation for all of the hard work you've done today. It was worth it. And there is someone that acknowledges you worked hard today. And despite the fact that they would rather have you spend the entire evening with them, they understand. It's that daily recognition of your struggle that only someone you're living with can understand..

AND at that point, we could go right to sleep even!! I prefer morning sex anyway, but it seems like ladies I'm with are never down!! ..... okay, that's probably a lie...

But I'm hoping this break of the season is going to just be good for me and that there are a good crop of ladies that have been hibernating all winter long and are just ready to open up and BEEEEE FRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!! BBBEEEE FFFRRREEEEE WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!! for real, because Latino Sexpots 6 is worn the FU*K out!!!

on another note, I had a homeless guy trying to sell me bootleg soap. How do you get soap on the black market that would allow you to sell it at a discounted price??? I mean, if he stole it, I suppose a bar of soap would last quite awhile and carrying around an extra bar of soap would just be added weight... but it just seemed odd... I mean there are some things I'd buy from homeless folks, soap is not one of them.

I'm doing the big pimpin bachelor party thing this weekend... H3 stretch limo, big pimpin dinner and lots of titties in my face I'm sure... should be fun.

Well get out and enjoy the weather, and ladies, if it's not me, give a stranger some booty this weekend. You know you want it, and he wants it too. Just be safe.

~C

No comments: