3.13.2002

bored with the same shit

Hung out w/ the bald girl last night. I cooked salmon cakes, we bathed in lukewarm water. I didn't plan on her spending the night though. I tried to pull the whole, "Well, it looks like it's my bedtime" thing, but she didn't get it. Instead she jumps into the bed and pulls up the covers, at that point it was too late to have her leave.
Why is it that women say the craziest shit to you when they're laying in bed half asleep? This is the moment when their guard is let down and they feel like being honest and discussing 'serious stuff'. For me, this is the moment when I act a fool because they'll usually take whatever I'm saying seriously. If that's not a great oxymoron.............
Well, not as great as 'jumbo shrimp' or 'ice water' or 'civil war' or 'pretty ugly'....... how about 'krispy kreme', 'true lies', random patterns', 'biggie smalls'..... or 'classy bitch'..............
okay, I don't have shit to write. I have an idea for the next chronicles that I'll need your help with. EVERYONE send me a personal question. I'll keep the person who sends the question in anonymous, but answer everyone's question. Ask whatever you want. Send 2, 3, 9 questions... I don't care. I need some new material.
-c
CD of the moment: Jaguar Wright

No comments: