8.08.2006

what's up peoples??

So the house is mine and I've been frantically trying to get work done so I can get out of my apartment and into the house before I have to pay rent and a mortgage at the same time....

I've been taking pictures along the way... So I'm preparing for a big mega update soon. I had a demolition party to have all of my friends come and work for free.... only one person showed up.... nice friends huh? And he only showed up because he wants to rent my basement from me...

I haven't even moved in yet and my nephew who is finishing up his probation wants to move in with me too... says he needs to get away from the current environment and I support that...

then he called back and said he wants to bring his girl...

then he called back and said he wants to bring his dog too......

so I'm not even in my house yet and I've already got 3 roommates and a dog planning on moving in with me.....

~C

No comments: