8.30.2006

house crazy...


So I haven't even moved in to the new house yet... Hopefully by the end of the long weekend it will be ready for me to move into.... that is, if my doors show up... I can't wait for the guy to call me back so I can act ignorant...

I know I've officially lost my mind.... I was at Home Depot and as I was walking around i passed "tulip bulbs" that you are supposed to plant in the ground before the winter starts and they bloom the following year....

yeah, a nigga bought tulips for his front yard yo... I'm going to plant them shits too... .... and plan to have people over next year right when they bloom just for the moment when that one person says, "Nice tulips!!! Did you plant them yourself??" I can say:

"Well, yes, i planted the bulbs last year in the fall, because as you know you must plant tulips before the ground freezes and allow them to marinate in the ground all winter long, and they just recently began to come up. ... blah blah blah..." I'll get some more info from the internet next year that I'll spout as my own personal horticulturalist knowledge...

I don't even have a proper kitchen yet and I'm worried about what my tulips are going to look like next year... I gotta get some sort of priority system going on here...

~C

No comments: