2.24.2006

Where my tupperware tops at?


For real yo..... I have a tupperware gnome in my crib...

I've got all the tupperware bottoms and like 2 tops and have no idea where the tops have gone...

I noticed it yesterday when I wanted to take a nice chunk of my homemade baked mostacolli pasta to work for lunch. Whenever I cook some dope ass shit at home, I make enough to take to lunch the next day just to bug these fools out at work. They walk by on some, "What is that?" and I respond, "oh just a little Baked Tilapia with fresh Thyme, Greek Saffron rice and Lemon Dill Bean / Pepper Medley".... they're like, "Where'd you get that???!!!" (I throw them niggas off by transferring my shit from the tupperware to a nice plate...) "Oh, you know, just a little something I whipped together last night..." and then they're like... "um, wow."

SO, I had a big ass glass dish of mozarella drenched mostacolli and I went to put it in a container and only had 2 tops to go with 7-8 tupperware bottoms???!!! I can't imagine that I would just bring the bottom home from work?? or that I would throw the tops away for some reason???

I swear yo, someone in my building's maintenance staff is fucking with me since I made them come back and re-paint the jacked up paint job that looked like it was done with a wig. So that lil Salvadorean MF is probably mad.... fucking with my tupperware tops.....

on another note, I was talking to the homeless guy outside the neighborhood grocery store by my office and out of nowhere he told me he used to smoke crack with a DC musical legend's daughter....

I was like, "for real? that's cool.......... "

I mean WHAT WOULD YOU SAY???!!! we're sitting there talking about the weather and shit and out the blue he's like, "you know I used to smoke crack with XXXXXX's daughter?"

I'm saying... c'mon dude... unless I was THERE, how the fuck would I know that shit??? Was this some effort on his part to show that he knew some shit that I didn't??? I don't get it..

Speaking of random street folks, the UPS guy gave me a pound so hard this morning, my wrist was throbbing for like five minutes. I mean, I don't really know this nig like that, sure you pick up and deliver packages from our office so we have some sort of "black professional connection" I suppose, but you ain't gotta beat me up just to give me some dap??!! Next time I'm giving that brother the "peace sign / head nod" thingy we do to keep him from getting all close and risk REALLY hurting a brotha.... AND to top it all off, he's one of those handshake snappers... you know the kind that try to do all kinds of snaps and shit with your finger when they shake your hand? I hate that shit. ... twisting your fingers all up in a ball to create some snapping noises when they shake your hand... what the hell is that???

enjoy your weekend.....

~C

No comments: