8.24.2005

so let me get this straight...

If I have you in my gmail contacts, then all I have to do is click on a button and then we can actually talk to each other through our speakers as long as we both have a gmail account???

Word.....

still need a gmail address??? .... get at me..

~C

CD of the moment: Jazztronik - "Inner Flight" (import)

I received an e-mail saying - "What in the hell do you listen to?? I've never heard of any of these groups!!?? How am I supposed to buy a recommendation of yours if I have absolutely no freakin clue what kinda music it is??"

ssssssooooooooo, I'll try to give a little description of the album to help you get the idea of what its all about...

This jazztronik album is their release from 2001... Fantastic UK collection from this Japanese group furthering the smooth house/nu-jazz/latin sound. All of the tracks collected here are lifted from many of their Japanese only 12 inch pressing which are long deleted. Higly recommended..

No comments: