8.22.2005

the bitch in me...

Back in November when I was in northern Switzerland, I was forced to buy some lotion since I left mine behind in either Salzburg or at my girl Karin's house in Munich. So I picked up this lotion with chamomille and just fell in love with it...

Yeah, I fell in love with this lotion... then once I returned to the states, in order to make it last longer, I delegated this lotion as 'face lotion' but too precious to be used over the rest of my body.. Then I started using it every 3rd day on my face, then only when I would be going out... you get the picture.

I finally was coming down to the end, when I decided that I had to have it and needed to know how much it would cost to have it shipped overseas...... Well the internet is a beautiful thing and I found a company that is based in Chicago of all places that actually carries my shit. Even though I had to pay twice as much for it, I bought three.

I wouldn't share these types of secrets with just anybody you know, so because you read the blog, I'm giving up the secret for my silky soft baby's booty skin...

You owe me for this one...

Intensive Schutzcreme available at smallflower.com (Larger size also available)

~C

(SHIT!!!!! update....)

So I'm thinking to myself, so now that I got mine, I can let others know so they can get theirs... well they just called and don't have my shit in stock and said it will take two months to get it......... sonuvabitch... so now I'm still without my face creme.... man, fu*k those hoes over at smallflower...

(A-HA!!!! UPDATE #2)

I just obsessed over finding this creme and finally found it (in texas of all places?) to order from, but had to pay EVEN MORE for this shit!!! dammit.... not I'm really starting to act like a little bitch about some gotdamn lotion... but i gotta have it man!!! i gotta have it!!! So now on second thought, I ain't sharing that info with you no more... you know what the product is, but you'll have to find a place to get it on your own...... Originally it was 4.40 Swiss francs ($3.50 US) when I bought it over there... I had to pay $6.50 + shipping over at sunflower.com and NOW... NOW.... Freakin $8.95 + shipping.............

gotdamn shame... over some lotion.... these obsessive / compulsive fits have got to stop..


No comments: