5.27.2005

Magnums and Cock Rings

I wanna try on a Magnum.

I really think I'm on the line between regular condoms and magnums. I've never bought them before because I wouldn't want to find out my di*k is inferior.... Maybe it's part of a larger problem of personal pride or my avoidance of conflict and disappointment.... Actually, I just want to see if they'll fit. (no jokes please)

This is definitely one of those things I'll have to discover on my own time. There would be nothing worse than getting into the mood then having to fumble with the wrong size condom.... that would be the worst... just ruin the mood completely and shit..

I mean, what would you do??? what would you say??? "My bad, I thought it would fit, give me a second to reach for this smedium one over here."

Actually, now that I think about it, it happened to me once before, but it was with a cock ring. I dont know what I was thinking, didn't know what it was, what it would do or nothing, but thought I'd try tapping into my inner freak. So I went out bought myself a bright stainless steel cock ring... Got in the mood and pulled it (the cock ring) out and said to her, "WHAT!!?? You can't hang?"

Have you ever tried to go cock ring shopping? It is a lot more difficult than you think because I guarantee you, men don't know the diameter of their di*ks. It's just not one of those things you size every day.

So you stand there in the freaky store looking at the various sizes laid out next to each other and some chic comes over to help you out (of course it would be a woman) and asks you which one. And they put those damn huge cock rings alongside the normal sized ones to make you feel all inferior and shit... So of course, I ended up buying one bigger than my actual size.

I think I could've hula hooped with that mfer.... What was I going to do??? take it back???

I don't want you to end up like me, so size yo shit beforehand!! Below is some cock ring info for you and yours...

~C

--------------------------------

from Loosie.com :

Cock Rings

What they are:
Cock rings are designed to fit snugly around the base of the penis and inhibit the blood flow out of the penis. They come in a whole host of materials and varieties, from latex to leather to metal. Some include vibrators, typically the very small or “bullet” style vibrator.

What they do:
Along with the additional stimulation that they provide, cock rings are often used to prolong erections. Because they restrict the blood flow out of the penis, they can also make your erection firmer.

Recommended if you like: Lots of firm pressure on your penis.

Tips and tricks: Cock rings are usually worn at the base of the penis, behind the scrotum, although some men wear them around the shaft of the penis only. Most men find it easier to put on a cock ring when their penis is flaccid or not fully erect. You may want to trim or shave the hair around the penis base and/or scrotum to decrease the likelihood of catching hair in the ring or snaps.

Start with a leather cock ring with adjustable snaps or Velcro closure, or which is otherwise adjustable or unfastens easily. Metal is only for men with a lot of experience with cock rings and heightened awareness of their needs and limitations. Remember that you don’t want to end up in the emergency room having your cock ring cut off.

Also, be safe and sane with your first experiences with cock rings. For the first time or two, leave the cock ring on for no more than ten minutes. Then, until you have a good sense of your own limits, take the cock ring off after 20 minutes (or as soon as it becomes uncomfortable). Remember that you’re cutting off circulation to your penis, which can result in bruising or, in the worst-case scenario, permanent damage to blood vessels.

Finally, with respect to the vibrators on some cock rings – while these seem like an added bonus for her, the brief and intermittent vibrations provided by the vibrator on a cock ring during vigorous thrusting don’t really add all that much to the woman’s experience. For both of you to enjoy the vibrations, you’ll need to keep the vibrator nestled against her – try holding your penis relatively still inside her, while the vibrator hums against her clit, or gently rock inside her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curtis said...

^^^ somebody trying to get me in trouble?? I mean, the lady SAYS she doesn't read the blog, but you never know...