4.18.2005

I followed an ass for 5 blocks today...


... went all out of my way on my way home from work..

but I was just mesmerized by it... It's was just jingling with each step and motioning for me to follow it. With each step it will give a little wave, or a wink or a "come here."

Then right when I was about to turn and move the other way, it's like, the ass knew... just as I was about to walk back towards the train, she stopped, bent over and adjusted the buckle on her sandal.

It's like the ass stopped and said, "and just where do you think you're going?" So I stopped and told the ass, "my fault. But I'm only following you for ONE MORE BLOCK!"

She kept on walking, then after one block I kissed my fingers, gave it the peace sign and returned to the train.

The ass winked at me and blew me a kiss back. Twas a beautiful thing.

... and then, after a few steps, I turned around to get one last glimpse, and it was gone...

~C

CD of the moment:
Moodyman - "Black Mahogani"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious...you're stalking now...help the children...

Curtis said...

IT WAS TALKING TO ME!!!

like, "pssst, Curtis, come here... grab me... touch me, tease me, lick me.... blaaaaahhhh!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Was it really worth it?