3.21.2005

let's peek inside Curt's inbox

Here is a peek at some of the recent inboxes I've received... read completely out of context of course... as well as some of the better websites people have sent me recently..

~C

--------------


you're so cute. if you throw a pillow at me...we're gonna be fist fighting and i'll win cause king kong ain't got nothin' on me!!!! but seriously i dreamt of this julie girl way before i even met bad-breath julie. i'll move on though. it's really not important.

Curt, for optimum performance, wash it in warm water with a mild detergent after each use and lubricate as needed to maintain that silky smoothness that the ladies love to touch!

We make money not art

screw you, man!!!!u know i hate those fucking chain letters. well, just to let you knowi didn't even read the shit.......therefore you didn't fullfill however many people you had to send it to. and if you send me one more of those bullshit e-mails i'm assign your ass to my trash bin!


ear muffs are funny. think about it.

find out your pimp name

I did look in the binder but it doesn't have pictures. Do you remember that one, made out of laser-cut wood? That's all I really want, since I didn't really work it, I want to use those photographs as samples of my skills.


I never go out anymore. I'm 32 and a total loser! I'll be home tonight watching the f$@#ing bachelorette pluck off unwitting victims who are shamelessly looking for fame, fortune and "love" in front of millions of stupid people, like me.

Cool CD cases for the discerning designer..

Took off bra to get in shower and what do I see?... bubble gum. stuck underneath my titty. i know it's not sexy, but I had to share it with you.

Oh Brian’s doing it again dude. Brian, you ain’t no pimp dude.
Where’s my money?
That’s my money.

abridged versions of philosophers..

See, if I were there, I'd come home drunk, wake you with kisses, and then fuck you, and you know what? it would be great.

NO. A cat jumped out at me and was chewing on one tooth and I was walking around with the cat on my face asking 4 help. This must symbolize that I want pussy on my face. :)

~C

now playing: Jazzanova bi-weekly radio show

No comments: