2.03.2005

ninjas vs. pirates

If there were a battle between ninjas and pirates who do you think would win?

At first one would assume ninjas. How could a bunch of 5'3" asians from the hills possibly lose to a bunch of drunk hicks with parrots on their shoulders?

Well, I would give two reasons... alcohol and gun powder. Put those two together and there is no way the pirates don't mop the floor with the ninjas. All the throwing star accuracy in the world wouldn't matter... a drunk pirate ain't feeling no ninja star? He'll shake that shit off and just start shooting at the lil brotha dressed in all black.

Also, do you notice that ninjas wear all black whether it's night or day? so ACTUALLY, during the day they ain't sneaking up on shit.... unless they're in a cave I suppose. So my argument is based on ninjas and pirates actually fighting during daylight hours... and not in a cave. Because if they were in a cave, the ninjas would probably win. Ninjas would probably win out in the jungle too because they could climb up the bamboo and jump from tree to tree.

But on a boat, or in a bar or like out in the open.... I'd give it to the pirates. But if it's one of those two story bars with balconies and stuff, you'd have to go with the ninjas since they can jump from one floor to the other... then again, the pirates can shoot up multiple floors....

Overall, I'm sticking with the pirates. Pirates are quicker than you think they are and have much more dexterity than you would think... you know that thing where they move knife all around real fast with your hand on the table.... that's quickness, accuracy, control... all that shit.... hellz yeah... pirates it is.

ninjas vs. pirates is one cartoon you'll probably never see.... Can you image the cruelty of animals when the throwing star misses and all you see is feathers flying from the tail of the parrot... That would just scare kids to death!

On another note, my di*k was hanging out today and I didn't even know it.

Seriously. I was walking to the train this morning and I was thinking to myself, damn, it's cold, but it shouldn't be THIS cold.

So after walking to the train, riding the train, walking to the office and riding the elevator up to my floor, I get to work, say hello to the secretary and go to the bathroom, as I open my coat to go to the bathroom, I see my cock hanging out.

... not only is my zipper unzipped, but my di*k had somehow creeped it's way through my boxers and came out to say hello to the world through my unzipped pants.

I thought to myself, "no wonder it was so cold!"

note to self: make sure your di*k is not hanging out when you leave the house.

~C

CD of the moment: Erykah Badu - "Worldwide Underground"

No comments: