2.15.2005

my sexy chest just got sexier


shaved chest
Originally uploaded by cinnamon.stick.


Yeah. This is a picture of my shaved chest. Let me tell you a little story.

So I decided to go get my ticker checked out since there is a history of irregular heartbeats, and heart disease in my family. Needless to say, the doctor said something sounded a little funny and wanted me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours.

So the nurse has me lay down on my back and without warning turns around with a razor starts scraping my chest. I looked at her and said, "Ow." she says, "that doesn't hurt too much does it?"

I'm thinking, its not everyday I take a dry razor to my inch long chest hairs, but yes, this shit hurts! She scraped my shit bald and tells me one of the sticky things needs to go there.

So I have this sexy bald patch in the middle of my chest. How am I going to explain this to the hoes?? So after affixing 5 of these things to my chest and I'm looking like a cyborg she tells me, "you can go ahead and maintain your regular physical activities with this one."

I say, "what do you mean?"

She says, "Well, you'll just have to make her RIDE THAT PONY!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! doctor's orders!" I sat there speechless as this woman proceeded to explain to me how if I HAD to have sex tonight that I just couldn't "be too rough with it."

What do I look like, a sex maniac??? How would she possibly come to the conclusion that I'm Mr. Marcus based on our 3 minutes of interaction?

I guess I'll just let it grow back a bit, then cut it all even, but until then I have to live with this bald patch. I've already embraced it.. I just get tired of my chest itching all day, people are going to think I have cooties or something.

~C

Song of the moment: Erykah Badu - "No More Trouble" (Live from Bob Marley tribute concert)

No comments: