7.16.2004

your confessions

Here are your confessions......

.... keep them coming!

~C

CD of the moment: Kenny Dope - "In The House"

----------

I confess, that I too spend in excess. I am living beyond my means, simply because I know I can. When I don't have, I know my parents do and as spoiled as this sounds, they always get me out of any crunch I'm in.

I confess that I get involved with people simply b/c they're deeply attracted to me. Then I say and do things to them that I would never say or do to a person I care about and I always keep them as friends no matter how bad I treat them b/c I simply know how to keep them. But when the tables are turned and I give my whole heart to someone I end up sulking about how I wish I could've kept them for years to come.

I also confess that I have trouble breaking up with people that I know still have feelings for me and that's why I treat them so badly, in hopes that they'll just walk away. Then I end up apologizing for behaviors I could've prevented if they just understood when I wanted them to leave, go that away -------------------->.

I confess that I have a problem telling people I truly love and care for about the issues that affect me the most. Then when I finally do tell them, they act as though it wasn't such a big deal as I thought it was.

I have a young buck who is stalking me. I messed up by giving him some and now he won't go away. The fact that I have a boyfriend is of little consequence to him. The fact that I have a crazy, deranged boyfriend more than twice his size has not slowed him down at all. While I mostly find this situation annoying because he calls me at least four times a day, but since we're confessing, this situation has inflated my ego just a little, even though it has almost completely destroyed my relationship with my boyfriend. .. but I've already done something to jeopardize the relationship. I think my female monogamy gene is recessive or something. While I would love to tell you that I regret cheating because cheating is wrong, I must confess that most of the regret stems from the fact that the sex wasn't as good as the sex with my soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. Here's the conundrum: plentiful, good sex or infrequent off-the-chain sex.

I confess that I it's been such a long time since I have had some male attention that I've forgotten that I am fine (to paraphrase Erykah Badu).

I need a kiss on my neck.

I confess that I a want to have an active sex life...but I don't want to f*ck. I'm afraid of catching something (diseases or feelings) from a guy. Hmm, that's interesting.

I confess that the last 10 lbs. that I have been trying to lose are as much a part of my hips, titties and thighs as is the curve of my spine. None of them are going anywhere, so I need to just embrace them as the new me.

I confess that I want to live a life of leisure and see the world. That working is for the proletariat of which I am trying to escape (not because I'm not a regular girl, but because I have irregular dreams for my life).

No comments: