5.02.2004

community service my ass

It doesn't pay to try to reach out to your community.  You go out of

your way to teach these young'uns the right way to live, and they don't
appreciate shit... take this recent transation between me and a young
high school student that I felt could use some of my tutelage....


Curtis walks into McDonalds... "Can I get a number 5 with a Sprite."

........ pause..... presses 18 buttons.... "what kind of drink?"

"Sprite. And can I have BBQ sauce with that."

........... pause........ "you said number 10?"

"No, number 5."

"with a Coke?"

"No a Sprite."

".... and Sweet & Sour Sauce?"

"No, BBQ sauce."

.......... pause, presses more buttons.... "$3.29 "

.............. pause, "..... how can a number 5 possibly cost
$3.29??? when it clearly says, a number 5 costs $4.99?"

"...... um, ion't know......... just give me $3.29."

"No, how about you learn how to ring it up right?"

...... rolls eyes.... sucks teeth........"so you want a number 5,
with a Coke......."

"sure, Coke is fine."

......"with what kind of sauce?"

"BBQ"

.............. presses more buttons, "um..... $4.37"

......"$4.37?"

"yep, $4.37.................. no wait........."

"try again."

"okay, we got a number 5, with a Coke........... and BBQ sauce."

"yep."

"$5.53"

"now see was that so hard?"

"whatever......."

No comments: