8.18.2003

on: prostate stimulation

I'm going to get a little down and dirty with this one.... I've been absent

for awhile so for my return it's going to be like BAM!!! Where the fuck has
he been??? and What the fuck has he been doing??? Nah, it aint' like that,
but I've been wanting to breach this subject for a long minute, just haven't
been able to put together the right words, so.... I'm just going to use
someone else's.

The following is a post from okayplayer.com (the Roots website) that I
thought I would share with you:

-----------------

"For those who want to learn.

Enlightened men understand that prostate stimulation is intensely
pleasurable (the prostate has sometimes been called the “P-Spot” to draw a
parallel with women’s “G-Spot”), and those men overwhelmingly prefer
prostate stimulation by the person they find sexually attractive. A straight
man wouldn’t find having his prostate stimulated by another man any more
appealing than a gay man would find having his prostate stimulated by a
woman. Orgasm aided by prostate stimulation is said to be mind-blowing and
unparalleled in its intensity.

So, what is this area of supreme manly ecstasy? The prostate gland, or
“P-Spot,” which is stimulated through anal penetration. In fact, men get two
bonus features from anal stimulation. As well as the P-Spot, the bulb of the
penis can be caressed via the anus, which some men have described as feeling
like masturbating from inside. Who would turn that down?

Studies range in their findings, but the 1990 Kinsey New Report on Sex found
that only 50 – 60% of gay men had tried anal sex and only about 30% of them
practiced it regularly. On the other hand, the results of five recent
surveys indicate that 20 – 45% of women regularly practice anal sex. Did you
see that statistic? Only about 30% of gay men engage in anal sex regularly.
On the other hand, virtually ALL gay men engage in fellatio (giving or
receiving). Why is it that we never ask whether a straight man who likes
blow jobs is really gay?

How To:
To stimulate his prostate, insert a finger about three inches into his anus
and rectum and gently massage by moving your finger in the direction of his
navel. Don’t poke. Just stroke it gently. You may not be able to
differentiate the prostate, especially during early arousal stages, or you
may be able to feel something like a walnut sized piece of gristle. Gently
explore and massage. And don’t ignore his penis. Try every variation –
P-Spot stimulation during a blow job, while stroking his dick with your
other hand, and during intercourse. Ladies: Remember to use the same
preparation and gentleness that you want him to use when sticking a finger
in your ass. Gentlemen: Feedback is essential. Let her know where and when
it feels good."

---------------------------------------


hmmmm.......


hmmmmm...........


.............




hmmmmmmmm.......

okay.

I'm a proud heterosexual man...... I can do this......


......


I am proclaiming to the world that I like it whenever a WOMAN plays with my
ass.

When approached as an extension of head, the feeling from having your ass
licked is a beautiful thing. But, when she starts trying to put that finger
in, my ass behaves like a guillotine. However, I can with all the
masculinity I have admit that I enjoy a little fondling of my shit hole.
Especially, as mentioned above, during a blow job.... that shit is fucking
tits. BUT, for me, it's gotta be done by a woman.

Babble away, but I’m not going to engage in argument on this subject. I
won't allow the penetration, but I can see how it would feel good. Suffice
it to say that anyone who thinks, in the face of factual evidence to the
contrary, that any man who likes anal games is gay on the DL is stubbornly
ignorant. And I'm sorry that you are missing out.

-c

CD of the moment: Radiohead: "OK Computer" (not Annie Lennox)

No comments: