8.28.2003

on: ass games, by YOU

I had to share.  Some of you had me rolling with your response to my little

rant on ass pleasure.

Here ya go.

-c


-------------------
Curt,

You my man 50-grand and all, but did I read you correctly? Did you just send
me a how-to on sticking my finger in a man's ass? While I am very well aware
of the merits of the P-spot, couldn't the goal be accomplished with a
delicate, petite dildo or vibrator?

I need to take valium before I handle raw chicken. Imagine how medicated
(read Grey Goose) I'd have to be in order to handle .....
------
this is not news to me :-)
by the way, i don't think any of my fingers are 3 inches long, so whatever
dude is talking about, he's either been with some women with "man hands" or
his ass is gay.
so is the next chronicle gonna be about cock rings? what about nipple
clamps??
let em aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll see how freaky
you are :-0

...................................well, at least those of us who don't
already know..........................

------

you know, now you've got me sitting here thinking about sex. (not that i
don't usually think about it) but anyway, specifically i'm thinking about
how sex is such a beautiful thing. i need to start having it more often. i'm
making that my august 20th, 2003 resolution. sex on a regular basis. it's
just necessary, you know?

------

I hear you Curt. The brother's be fronting like they don't like it, but let
a woman start to lick and suck and they'll be begging for more.. hahahahaha
I agree from what I've seen, the stubborn brothers that are not down are
just missing out on a wonderful good time. Their Loss!
---------

Oh, so in order to keep my man from feeling as if he's journeying into "gay
territory", I'm supposed to take my finger into shit territory? Seeking
pleasure shouldn't make a guy feel gay-ish, should it?

-----------
Oh yeah, and as far as a woman playin' with a guy's ass, I've done it with
my ex-boyfriend and he loooooved it but was afraid to admit it to any of his
friends because he thought that they would think something was wrong with
him. Once I explained to him that it is the male "G-Spot" he felt better.
Anyway, more men should experience it and admit to its pleasure without
thinking that they are gay. Good for you!

---------------------

just please trim those ass hairs and WASH properly. There are tones of
stories about men and their poop balls dangling from their ass hairs.

No comments: