10.07.2002

The world is crazy right now..

Crazy shit going on in the world:


-Snipers in MD / DC / VA killing whoever the hell they feel like.
-One of my best friend’s birthday presents was the death of his father.
-Another one of my best friends recently lost his grandfather.
-A guy I work with had one of his good friends die.
-My brother’s girlfriend has West Nile Virus (she’ll be all right though).
-I woke up this morning and it was 43 degrees outside (good ole Chicago)
-I’ve been at work for 11 hours on a Monday.
-No new ass in sight as I settle in to the idea of being celibate for a
while.
-My brother hasn’t done the dishes in so long there is shit growing in the
sink (I don’t think he’s learning the lesson I’m trying to teach him on this
one.)
-I have a corn on my big toe, a pimple on my ass, and am in need of a root
canal.
-I’m stuck doing boring ass stair details at work on this project with 5
different stair types.
-and Bush is still trying to bomb the rest of the world up.

What the fuck is going on?

-c

CD of the moment: “The Best of Donald Byrd”

No comments: