4.09.2002

last few questions..

the last few of your questions answered..........
thanks to all who asked stuff. It helped me get out of the little slump I was in.
-c
CD of the moment: Gil Scott Heron - "Winter In America"

Q: oh yeah, and where did you get those beautiful eyes (mom/dad)?!

I’ve got some ‘indian’ in me. I know it’s cliché but my mother’s mother is half Indian for real, for real! I’m thinking Cherokee, but I’m not sure. But she has the straight hair and bluest eyes you’d ever see. (kinda tough to tell towards the end with those cataracts, but trust me) Both my parents have light brown eyes (Xx) so I guess it’s the whole recessive gene thing. X = brown, x = green thus Xx + Xx = XX, Xx, Xx, or xx. I’ve got xx.

Q. Just how many angela davis type friends DO you have?

I don’t know what you’re talking about? Just because the man is always trying to keep me down, my friends are angela davis!?? For example, I just got a new computer, and my computer is BLACK. Why they give me the black computer huh? Trying to send me a message? I’m not WORTHY of the WHITE COMPUTER!!!! HUH!!!! With a BLACK keyboard and a BLACK mouse. If you ponder the significance of a BLACK mouse, it says that all mice should now be black. So a mouse which is a pesty, annoying insignificant figure in the natural chain MUST BE BLACK!! It’s not right!!! So I have requested a ! WHITE mouse. They can’t keep me down!!!!! I’M GONNA RISE UP!!!! BUCK ‘EM DOWN!!! BUCK ‘EM DOWN!!!!!

Power to the people.

Q. Have you ever cheated while in a committed relationship? If so, what's your reasoning for the infidelity? What have you learned from it? Did the person find out?

Yes, I’ve cheated. The only way I can rationally reason it out is that human beings are sexual beings and monogamy is a devil concept created by the catholic church.

I’ve learned that women don’t like that shit, and yes she found out, women always find out because men are stupid. Either that or we just don’t give a fuck most of the time.

I have a taste for OTHER grown-up ladies. I enjoy sex. I wear condoms. All my conquests are consensual and the other person (almost) always knows the deal. I’m happy & healthy. I pay my own bills, go to work, pay taxes, & do my own thing -- including having sex with who I want when I want. I love my mama & can make some good fried catfish too. What does all that have to do with cheating? Absolutely nothing. But I thought I’d try to give you a MSNBC insider answer by answering the question quickly, then diverting your attention to something else, therefore thinking you might forget about my dog-like tendencies.

Q. Do you give spare change to homeless people?

Hmmmm, Sometimes. It’s a double edged sword. If you give change, then I feel like it is a way of encouraging them to stay on the streets begging. If I don’t give change, I feel guilty because I have no idea what circumstances might have led this person to end up in a position where you have to beg complete strangers for money, so it would be fucked up for my fortunate ass to walk right by them. So I basically give money to those who (in my best judgment) look like they need it. I saw a woman with her baby asking for money the other day, but the baby had on a new pair of Timbs………. Hell naw I ain’t giving her nothing, but again, without knowing som! eone’s complete situation, it is difficult to know if you’re helping or hurting the situation. There is this one homeless guy who I’ve befriended who I call ‘Magic’. I locked my keys in my car one night right in front of his ‘house’. So I asked him if he had a hanger. He spent the next 20 minutes with helping me try to break into my car to unlock it. Smelled like shit, but a real nice guy. Then afterwards he asked me which club I was going to, and when I told him, my man pulled out passes to the club for me and my ladyfriend!!! So if I know I’m going to be going out in that area, I’ll stop by and give him some cash because in talking to him he made it very clear th! at he has chosen to be homeless, because he enjoys the freedom. This guy is no idiot and hasn’t created some sort of reality for himself to live in, he’s well spoken and just got tired of working and paying bills so took a complete U-turn in life. The moral of the story is….. Homeless people are people too. They have hearts and feelings and shouldn’t be looked at as inferior because you have more than they do. So be nice to homeless people, you never know when you’ll need one to help you out.

No comments: