4.24.2007

Newest Links


Since I know you never click on my del.icio.us page over on the right, I want to take a moment to share some of my recent link with you... These are just a few of the great products, ideas, websites, or whatever that I've found recently...

I rediscovered my favorite place to buy chocolate in Chicago. They'll ship anywhere, but you have to eat it fast, since its all natural ingredients, the chocolate is only good for about a week.

Here is a very funny cartoon about the end of the world.

Wanna be an author? I do one day... working on about 3 book simultaneously, but I found a cool self-publishing site that prints your books and places them in Barnes & Noble and on Amazon... You have to do your own marketing though..

I'd love to replace the radiators in my house as they're pretty old and janky, and found this cool company in England that produces modern looking radiators... cool stuff..

Cool photography on what living in Shanghai is like...

Always trying to be aware of what the enemy is up to, I found a site that teaches people who don't want to deal with race how to suppress discussions on race. The way I see it, if you can understand how people are formulating their arguments against race being an issue, then you will be better equiped to counter their argument.

I've been shopping for a new bed as my roommate has offered to buy mine... I'd love to buy the Lipla model from this company in Italy... Anyone have a few grand to loan a brotha?

If I ever return to Madrid, I'll be staying here.. Each floor was designed by a different architect... definitely mucho swankness here...

My local theater company continues to amaze me with the high quality of the productions. I've seen two so far and plan on catching Ed Shockley's The Oracle coming in May..

If you don't make The Host the next movie you see, then I'll be mad at you. This movie had it all.. action, suspense, a good story, comedy, political satire, and (for the most part) some pretty cool CGI. So many movies do one thing well, this one did many things well. If there weren't so many other movies out I want to see, i'd go see this one again and plan on buying the DVD when it comes out..

The Italians are doing it for me lately... My new favorite magazine is from Italy too.. Too bad the subscription rate is $200 a year.. :(

Lastly, one of my favote Obama speeches, given on world AIDS day last year..

~C


No comments: