5.18.2007

Bad party partners

You ever kick it with people that act like they're going to die the next day?

I have a few people I know that ALWAYS party real real hard. Whenever I bump into them these fools are buying shots for folks, dancing like crazy, hollering at hoes non-stop, and genuinely always have a good time. And I always have a good time when I'm with them... But I can't purposefully plan on hanging out with them because these fools drink all day and all night.

Maybe they do lots of coke like so many people in the nightlife scene in order to sustain that level of energy. I originally planned on hooking up with them on Cinco De Mayo and they called at like 11am talking about "you ready?" Am I ready??? man, the eggs in my stomach are still settling, let me call you back in like 7 hours.... wtf???

Well I bumped into them last night at the phat phat phat Bugz In The Attic party, and the first thing these fools do when they see me is hand me a shot.... next thing you know its freaking 2am on a Thursday and I have to get up in about 4 hours.... not good....

I'm still hungover.. good thing its Friday... my throat feels like I swallowed some sandpaper last night...

On another note... I know somewhere a few years ago I went on an anti-apple tirade... well i sold out and bought an ipod... got the big 80GB video jammy.... so I'm a sellout....

oh, and I'm single again... so somebody hook me up!!

~C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.