1.17.2007

figures of speech

I know some things just roll off the tongue and nothing is ever meant by them.

... So in an effort to put some pressure on a brotha to complete the current task quickly he says, "Don't make me have to crack the whip!!"

".............................."

Don't make me have to put my foot up your ass either...... He's new to the whole management thing and still have diarrhea of the mouth... not quite understanding that there is some responsibility that comes with management... albiet middle management, but still...

I should've scared the dude and said, "Don't make me have to invoke Nat Turner, snatch the whip out your hand and strangle yo white ass with it!!" He knew as soon as he said it, it was wrong and started stuttering about it being a "figure of speech"... and I didn't even have to point out to him that it was a fucked up figure of speech... I just had this confused look on my face as if, "you know what you just said was fucked up right?" and he did, so sometimes it's just the look that sends the message..

In other news, start saving your pennies boys and girls, my main man from Illinois is about to announce for the presidency and i expect all 3 of my loyal readers to give some money to his campaign.

~C

No comments: