1.27.2006

Unpublished confessions..

You remember the annual confessions posts I do??? Well, there are always a few that I choose not to publish for a number of reasons, either I think people I know might figure out who I'm talking about, or I just find them a lil over the top, or just a little too personal, or maybe just kinda wack and not particularly interesting at the time....

but then some 4 months later..... I was re-reading them last night and said "fu*k it".. It's kinda like this whole American Idol phenomenon where you like to peer into the lives of other people ... I want to write one about this, but still trying to figure out how I feel about it all...

so here you go... the best of the unpublished confessions...

~C

------------

I work with all these girls in high school Some of them are sooo hot. I want to penetrate them repeatedly. But I would get fired and prosecuted, so I don't.It's too bad really. For me that is.

My sex life sucks. My boyfriend and I only have sex a couple times a month and it's not even that great most of the time. We used to have sex every day (sometimes more than once a day) but for the past couple years we've been having sex less often. I don't even bother trying to have an orgasm with him anymore. I just have sex so he can have an orgasm. I don't even masturbate all that much anymore. What is my problem?

I don't mean to be racist, after all I'm a minority, but I just cannot stand chinese people, well atleast most of them. It might be academic competition, but i just have never really liked them. It seems as though all the chinese people I know "stab people in the back" or are just so annoying it's beyond belief. I sincerely hope that the Chinese people I meet later in this world are better than those I know now. The ones I know now just piss me off.

it really makes me sad that even though i haven't seen her in almost two years and barely ever knew her in the first place, she still thinks we're friends. i feel bad for her. she texts me all the time and I never write her back. she calls every couple weeks and i never pick up the phone. I talk to her once ever other month and she spends the entire conversation trying to talk me into come visit her or asking my schedule as to when she can come visit me and I just play mr. elusive for like 15 minutes on the phone, then tell her I have to go... I knew I should've have had sex with her. she seemed like the clingy type. the sad part is, I know I could do her again tomorrow if I showed up at her door.

i posted an ad on craigslist the other night: looking for a couple for me to have my first threesome with. within an hour i received 38 replies, some with pictures (normal and dirty). that's the most play i've gotten in a year! anyway, i'm not planning on responding to any one of them - i don't think i was ever really going to go ahead with a threesome from the get go. i was just curious to see if people actually respond. i mean, have you checked out craigslist lately? the "casual encounters" section...it's insane!i'm kind of ashamed of myself for doing that. because not only did i deceive all those innocent perverts out there, this just proves that i'm just as crazy and perverted as they are. god, i really need to have sex.

It was a night of many firsts for me: first time in a car, first time with a married man, first time getting the morning after pill. Gotdamn alcohol.

(name removed), stop calling. Stop sending me IMs. Stop asking me out. I know you like me and I know that I haven't exactly told you I don't like you that way, I know I've been kind of leading you on, but it's just because I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to make you feel bad so I just come up with some excuse not to go whenever you ask me to go somewhere with you. If I liked you enough I would find a ride to take me to wherever you want me to go. But I don't like you like that, I just like you as a friend.

When i go to McDonalds and I order a CHEESEbuger with only mayo lettuce and tomato and they ask me if i want cheese on it I want to blow their stupid heads off. If I didnt want cheese i would have ordered a hamburger you assholes.

No comments: