12.29.2004

Running list of objectives for 2005



By this time in 2005, here's where I want to have done.

1. Pay off my credit card debt

1.1. Keep up with readings, do well teaching this history course(s).

1.2. Organize, prepare, and execute the beginnings of some sort of long term financial plan.

2. Travel for leisure, preferably outside of the continental U.S.

2.1. Vacation in South America or Asia (I’m thinking Japan).

2.2. Possibly plan and execute a coup de tat at one of my places of employment.

2.3. Visit friends in Salt Lake City, New York. Albequerque

3. surround myself with more black people that look less like wonderbread and more like multigrain.

4. Help my nephew come up with a plan for his life.

5. Write at least two papers .. working towards getting published again.

6. Maybe start spinning out again… possibly just a monthly residency or something. I already have the name for the party – “Curt’s Ephemeral House Party of Interplanetary Unity, Peace, Harmony, & Love”

7. Pay off that debt.

8. Have a better idea of where I'm going to live for the next 2-5 years.

9. Have a better idea of how I'm going to live for the next 2-5 years.

10. Have researched in depth at least 1 more language I haven't already tackled, to the point where I'm familiar with it both in and out, structure and environment…. And increase my Spanish speaking skills (looks like I’ll have to hang out with more Puerto Rican chicks…. damn….)

11. Have a better system of not procrastinating so I'm more disciplined and have more control over my productivity and ultimately my ability to accomplish good work and goals.

12. To keep in mind always my priorities, and to make sure that the choices I'm making line up with them, even if it makes me uncomfortable in the short term.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I was browsing around and found my way to your blog. I noticed you mentioned paying off your credit card debt.

I thought I'd drop you a message to tell you about how I disputed my credit card debt. By doing so I've never made another payment, and never repaid the debt.

Perhaps it sounds a little hard to believe at first. I can understand that. But it is true and it worked fantastically for me. I disputed over $17 in debt.

If you are interested in learning more, please visit www.disputedebt.com

If not, sorry to bother you.

Enjoy the day,
Bryan Smith