8.03.2004

homelessness isn't that bad

So being homeless isn't that bad thus far. There is not a whole bunch to worry about, except a new routine, which train am i getting on, etc..

It's the little things that a daily routine provide you with that get taken for granted. For example, I know when I get on the train to walk to the 2/3 point on the platform because that will let me off right in front of the exit that I go out of. Coming from a different direction on a different train just throws all that off.

I used to know that if I missed the 7:37 bus, another would come around 7:44, but if you miss that MF, then you usally have to wait until 8:08 when three buses in a row come. I swear these three drivers hang out at the station until the last possible moment, then they all leave together with no regard for the schedule.

I'm now out of the driver's range for my dope ass sushi delivery spot and my Italian spot that knows I get a Chicken calzone every time I call, so all that just throws you off a little bit.

With my stuff in storage, my project at work ending, and nothing really tying me down to Chicago, I've decided to plan my return to the East coast. I have some leads on some things, but nothing definite yet... The timing is just right. I know it. I feel the worst for my real estate agent. Her and her titties have been busting their ass to try to find me a place before I had to leave my apartment. So if anyone is looking for a home in the Chicago area, holla at ya boy because I know someone who is really good and will keep your best interests at heart.

On another note, I FINALLY went to a wedding this year that had alcohol!!!

It was by far, one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to in my life. Not to mention I was down for the count by 10pm. I think it was the sincere genuine nature of all the people involved. It could've also been all the tears. I think 2 out of 3 people who spoke at the reception and rehearsal dinner cried. But it's all good, it just goes to show how much two families care about the people involved and wish the best for them.

But I swear to God, if I hear the Cha-Cha slide at another fucking wedding I'm going to take the CD out of the CD player and smash it in half. I can't stand that shit. I mean, I REALLY can't stand that shit in the same way that I can't stand the way the hood embraces R. Kelley and Lil John. No I think I can't stand the Cha-Cha slide more than that. It's like cheating if you're a DJ to put that song on. And it is some corny Chicago shit!! As a general rule common black folks in Chicago are corny. I know it's hard for some people to accept, but they are. They're taste in fashion, music, language and vehicle accessorizing is mad niggerish. The Cha-Cha slide is the pinnacle of all this. It represents it all.

~C

CD of the moment - .... my CD's are all packed away in storage and it's killing me...

No comments: