10.08.2003

What's up with Cali?

what they doin' in Cali?????


Yall's shit must have been all kinds of jacked up to overwhelmingly elect
the Terminator to run things.

At least Gary Coleman is in the top 10:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Rep 3,694,436 48.5
Cruz M. Bustamante Dem 2,421,319 31.8
Tom McClintock Rep 1,014,895 13.4
Peter Miguel Camejo Grn 211,595 2.8
Arianna Huffington Ind 42,442 0.6
Peter V. Ueberroth Rep 21,999 0.3
Larry Flynt Dem 15,350 0.3
Gary Coleman Ind 12,631 0.2
George B. Schwartzman Ind 10,880 0.2
Mary Cook Ind 10,017 0.2

But all this did make me think that its about that time to start getting
political again. Folks are already dropping out of the democratic race and
I haven't taken the time to get into any of them. So let's get political
together. I want to be able to say, "I did my part" so I'm going to try to
school myself (and y'all) on each of the candidates that are remaining, add
a little bit of my poignant commentary and hopefully we'll come up with who
folks should support.

So we have:

Sharpton - the angry black man
Mosely Braun - the proud black woman
Kucinich - the left leaning liberal
Dean - the fiery anti-war guy from Vermont
Lieberman - the Jew without a chance
Edwards - the young good looking guy
Clark - the four star general
Kerry - the very uncool guy existing game.
Gephardt - even more uncool guy

I'm going to take a look at these guys (minus lieberman and Gephardt) and
break it down for us all in a way we can all understand, without all of the
rhetoric and bullshit, just poetically waxing the straight dope for y'all,
knowhumsayin'?

I don't know shit about any of them really, so if you have opinions on any,
or have a reason to support one over the other, let me know, but I think we
all have to choose and we all have to vote, and we can't make an informed
decision without information.

-C

CD of the moment - Los Amigos Invisibles - "The Venezuelan Zinga Son Vol. 1"

No comments: