6.19.2003

lost pubic hairs

Answer me this:


How does one lose 5-7 pubic hairs during a trip to the urinal?

I can understand maybe one or even two stray hairs falling out as a result
of a late night trim up for the girlfriend who is coming in town the next
day. But five or six? I mean pubic hairs aren't like eyebrow hairs that
need to be plucked. And even if they were, why get the urge to pluck them
at the urinal?

Maybe they weren't plucked, they just fall out? I wonder if this is how
baldness happens. The hair just starts to fall out, and before you know it,
there is none left. Maybe people who go bald up top, also go bald down
there? I've never seen a bald man's private area. (and have no intention
to, except for my own one day)

This really struck me as odd, and I can't figure it out for the life of me
how someone can lose that much pubic hair in a single trip to the urinal.
It must be from multiple people. I mean, I didn't examine them to see if
the hair follicles were all from the same person, and I didn't have my handy
pocket DNA tester, so I guess I'll never know.

I thought about something else the other day while I was watching TV late
the other night. I was watching the rebroadcast of Oprah which comes on
around midnight here in Chicago. I had to think about this for a minute,
but I came to the conclusion that Oprah could get it.

The thick thighs, the corny giggle, the self-assuredness, and the best thing
is that she still has that janky Southern girl in her that shows from time
to time. Yeah, Oprah is a hottie. I said it.

~C

CD of the moment: Curtis Mayfield - "Live in Europe"

No comments: