12.18.2002

the holiday hoes are back

We received our class of freaky interns for the holiday season yesterday. 

We have a series of interns that work in the office during the break and
others who work here during the school year as part of a co-op program. So
when the co-op folks leave, the college students take their place.

They're all women, and they all dress like they're on their way to the club.
Navels all out, tight ass pants with the thongs popping out the top, and
they're all touchy feely with all the men. Personally, I think they're all
idiots, but all the men in the office are too interested in looking at the
hard nipples to care.

So I've become that guy where they come up to and say, "watch this", then
they go over to an unsuspecting married man, bend over and in their best
'naughty girl' imitation say something like, "I don't seem to understand,
can you puulease explain it to me big guy?" and then the men knock each
other over to run to their aid. It's really quite ridiculous, the power of
the pussy.

Either these guys need to get some, or take up masterbating if the wife
ain't taking care of business. It is very disturbing to see men at the age
of 29-35 drool over someone 10 years their senior when they know they can't
get any. I mean you would think that these people have never seen ass
before the way they get all excited when an intern's thong pops out of the
top of her pants. The e-mail barrage is really over the top and they try to
be all slick and motion with hand signals to inform everyone else they
should just 'happen to' walk by the water cooler.

Oh yeah, they stick one intern next to the water cooler. That's some fucked
up shit to have to hear bubbles all day while you're trying to get some work
done.

......

Fucking IT took my speakers so I can't listen to music at work anymore
I'm pissed about that shit.

I'm really in the wrong though. When I received a new computer I knew I
wasn't going to get speakers with it, so I hid my speakers from the computer
whose lease was up. But when they finally did inventory, they found out the
speakers were missing......... MF's. I guess I'm back to dealing with Amy
Grant's Christmas.

My man went out and bought a 'Motown Christmas' to try to cater to me a little
bit since I was talking about how terrible his taste in music was. But now
I realize, it's not actually the music genre that bothers me, it's just
Christmas music in general. I mean when you think about it, what other
songs have you heard over and over again recycled for your entire
lifetime?..... none. Maybe Happy Birthday, but who couldn't listen to
Stevie's version a couple times a week? I realized, I just hate Christmas
music, no matter who is singing it. I'm really into the holiday season
though. The time for giving, sharing, reflecting on the past year, all that
good shit. I'm all for that, we just need a new soundtrack for the season.

-c

No comments: