12.13.2002

How is your immune system?



I was asking myself this today, because I think I'm going to pass on this
small pox vaccine. With the head of the department of health saying that
like 3-4 people will probably die from taking it, I think I'll take my
chances.

Shit, it's so damn cold in chicago it will probably freeze the virus and
turn it into crystals around this MF. I might take Saddam's side on this
one. If he gets me, he gets me, but voluntarily putting your life in the
hands of some government scientist is not a very good option either (NIH not
included Barry).

Maybe I watch too much Alias, but I'm thinking they're probably going to
inject the country with some sort of microscopic chip that will allow them
to track me and shit, then slowly eat me from the inside out when it's time
to eliminate me.

On the other hand, they must know some shit I don't know if they are really
considering injecting the entire population with this vaccine that could
include any number of possible side effects. I haven't had a bad cold in
like 2 years, so I think I'm straight.

Maybe it is a way to inject fear into the population. I think this entire
homeland security business with the stoplight warning system and shit is all
an orchestrated attempt to inject fear into our population in order to make
everyone say, "Bush, protect us from the evildoers!!", increase his
popularity and gain the republicans another four years in office. Maybe
it's fear that put the Republicans in power of Congress??

I'm not sure, but I've got Christmas shopping to do like a MF this weekend.
I'll worry about this some more on Monday.

-c

CD of the moment: Llorca - "Newcomer"

No comments: