9.10.2002

Sometimes, I ask myself why I work hard despite the fact that other mother

fuckers spend their day going golfing, and when they’re in the office, they
play miniature golf on the computer! These folks roll in here at 9:30, take
90 minute lunches, and leave at 5:00 and put 40 hours on their time sheets.
At times it gets frustrating, but at the end of the day yesterday three
people got fired.

I don’t wish this on anyone, especially now during this depressed ass job
market. But if you’ve got a job, you’ve got to realize that people don’t
pay you to play miniature golf!!

Hey, I’m not completely innocent, I have my internet days from time to time,
but I get my work done. So, as a friend, I’m telling everyone I know to
step it up a notch today, because these mf’s ain’t playing. We all could
get fired today (except for you lifetime student types). It has nothing to
do with how nice you are, how well you ran the softball league, or anything
like that. You’ve got to produce and make the man some money. If he ain’t
making any money off of you, then you are wasting his space, his time, his
money, and you can only do that for so long.

Everyone dig in and bust your ass today.

The man is watching.

-c

CD of the moment: N'Dambi - "Little Lost Girls" (this is Erykah Badu's
sister)

No comments: