8.13.2002

what am I?

Work is up in that ass for the past two weeks, but lots has been going on.
My H.S. class reunion happenned two weeks ago, lots of good stories from
that weekend, company picnic, and a 60 hour work week made for an
interesting week. Too many stories to get into quickly, so I decided to
take this opportunity to give a response to a reader I've been meaning to
give for a long time...

"Okay, so I'm listening to my new Raphael Saddiq (sp?) CD "Instant Vintage".
He has a duet with D'Angelo entitle "You Should Be Here". Basically, each
one of them is singing the chick they're digging who isn't giving them
enough attention. There's a line in the hook that goes, "I've got more than
just some good dick and some money."

What!

What do you mean? "More than good dick and some money?! Good dick and
money sounds like nirvana to me. These boys are too sensitive for their own
damn good.

I mean, Curt, really. Do you feel that you are more than some good dick and
some money? Would you actually complain about that?"

Well, I'll let the satisfied customers from my past speak about the good
dick part, but I sure as hell don't have any money. But yes, I feel that I
am more than some good dick and money. Don't forget, I'm a sensitive MF
anyway. And to just want me for my dick and my money would make me feel
sorta shallow and lowly. The problem is, intelligent brothas want a woman
that can meet is on their level mentally, socially, etc... I'm sure there
is lots of good pussy out there, but who has all the other stuff that comes
with it.

If we have those expectations of you, then we would prefer to be with
someone that has the same expectations of us knowhumsayin? If I'm with
someone that doesn't expect me to do anything but fuck her and give her
money, then what is it that would make me make any sort of committment to
you? I could fuck anyone and give her money, but there is nothing tangible
in doing that. So for big ballers like D'Angelo, etc..., they're probably
sick and tired of these ladies that just want the dick and a new coach bag.
After a while that shit gets boring.

I have a mind, I have a heart, I have feelings, I cry, I care, I show my
emotions, I am smart, I am talented. I am more than just dick and money.

(there..................... that should get me some ass.)

-c

CD of the moment: Peace Orchestra - "Reset"

No comments: