10.10.2005

top tracks for the week..


I stopped doing the CD of the moment since nobody was clicking on any of the links to the Cd's and those damn little picture links take time to create, so I dropped them.

Last.fm keeps track of whatever I listen to so you can check my weekly charts there. It's funny to look back at what I played and wonder why I played certain tracks so much...

In any case, here are my top tracks from last week..

~C

Dennis Ferrer - SONOFRAW
Moloko - Forever More (Dennis Ferrer's
Fertile Ground - A Yellow Daises (Nicola Conte
Lionel Richie - Running With the Night
Neolectrique - Don't Give Up
Jens Buchert - wendy
Timax - Azucar Morena
Abicah Soul Project - Lacumbia
Steven García - Natural High
Nicolas Robin - Softly
Mettle Music - Everyday Something
The Defloristics - Nowhere
Rivera Rotation - deep inside
Rivera Rotation - M.K.
Fenomenon - Hypersleep

No comments: