10.19.2005

It's official, I'm an architect.

Friends, Family and anonymous readers,

It is with great excitement I'm writing today to tell you I have officially completed my architectural licensing examinations and upon the completion of lots of paperwork can finally call myself a licensed Architect.

I have been largely absent from the lives of all my friends, my family, and of course you (my faithful readers!!) as I've been working towards this goal and I thank you all for you patience as you've endured this long process with me. I felt your prayers as I took each test, and your encouragement as I made myself stay up to study for one more hour each night when I wanted to go to bed.


But it's OVAAAA!!!!

....So now I can get back to writing about titties and stuff.

~C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! It's good to know ya baby!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!