2.10.2002

da chriz-onicles fool!!

This MF is still on my couch.

How is that some people just have a sixth sense about them. They can just feel it when you’re about to drop some shit on them. So somehow they drop some shit on you first that makes you not want to say whatever it is you had to say. It’s happened to me a couple times before this. I never see that shit coming and it pisses me off!! I'm too damn nice to folks sometimes I swear..

Exhibit A: girlfriend for an extended amount of time is just getting on your nerves to the point where you know you just can’t do it anymore. Whenever you finally get all worked up to let her go, ….. she apologizes profusely and promises she’s going to change…

Exhibit B: That LONG-time best friend of the opposite sex that you’ve always wanted to give the business, but somehow were content to stay in the friend zone, until you really start thinking about it… so you get up the nerve to tell her you want her and she says, “Before you tell me what you’re going to tell me, I’ve got to tell you something….. I’m in love!… now what was it you were going to tell me?” …. Er… um… nevermind.

And now Exhibit C: I was working on my “you’ve got one week before rent is due” speech, as I was laying in bed Sunday morning. Before I can even pour my O.J. Lionel’s dropping a sob story on me about his sick mom and how difficult this is and how he’s really trying to be respectful and stay out of our way and stuff and didn’t plan on it taking this long and wwwwuuaaahhh wwwuah wuah wuah wwwwwuuuaaaahhhhhh (Charlie brown teacher voice)

I don’t know how folks see that shit coming.

Lionel is now three weeks into his two week stay on my couch….. no job, thousands of leads, he ain’t busted a sud yet, but he knows how to start the damn dishwasher at 11:30 at night when I’m on my way to bed!

I can’t even enjoy my day off of work because the house is a mess. I already have to clean up after my sorry ass brother……

Okay, I vented, thanks for reading.

-c

No comments: